Thursday 22 May 2014

Story of an Amazing Winter (Part 6)


Done with all the training and paper works and now it’s time to enjoy the lovely city and do some work. Next couple of day we hangout, visited different places, tasted some local foods and most importantly made some friends.

My Sochi 2014 Paralympic Team. Best team ever!!!


I did my first shift on 30th of March 2014, it was a 9-6 shift and we literally did not do anything. One or two guests came and we were over 10 people in there to serve 2/3 guests. Not a very good start as I was expecting more works.

Sochi 2014 Olympic Park!!!


And it continued until the games actually started. Not enough work to keep myself motivated but we enjoyed our time by playing different types of games throughout the time. Sometimes we went out to see some matches.

In front of Bolshoy Ice Dome. Sochi 2014!!!


I got my first free ticket for the Alpine Skiing at Sochi Biathlon Track. I and Sveta went to see the competition. It was an amazing experience and I had the first Russian snow experience. Great day out at the end!!!

Flags. Sochi 2014 Torch!!!


The opening ceremony for Sochi 2014 Paralympic Games was amazing and I enjoyed it on television at the dining hall with my colleagues. Good start though for the Games.

Sochi 2014 Flame!!!


My second free ticket was for the similar Game and gave it to one of my colleague. But third and final free ticket was for Curling and the stadium was not far from my workplace. Went and saw half of the Game as I was not enjoying!!!

Shayba Arena for Sochi 2014 Ice Hokey!!!


Stay tuned to find out what happened with me in Russia………


< To be continued >

No comments:

Post a Comment